Few topics are as hyped as omnichannel in Retail – or as difficult to execute successfully. But why? To make omnichannel work, you must be able to link consumer data with product and supply data in real-time to enable operational transactions. And today’s relational technologies need the perfect data model and a flawless schema – which can take months, or even years!
With Retail data increasing by the millisecond, who has time to be perfect?
In this 60 minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- About the consumer imperative driving omnichannel
- Why omnichannel strategies typically fail in schema-rigid data environments
- How to deliver on live transactions, regardless of channel
- How to build relationships across data and channels with the addition of semantics
- How to join disparate data types — EASILY
Join MarkLogic colleagues Donald Soares, CTO, Retail and Consumer Practice, Walt Perez, Commercial Consulting Engineer, and Diane Burley, Chief Content Strategist, as they relate how Enterprise NoSQL can help remove roadblocks on your omnichannel journey, so you can kick that ETL to the curb.