Personal lines customers are promiscuous bunch, known for changing insurers for a few pounds.
And their expectations with regards service is only going one way – upwards – as other sectors embrace the potential of end-to-end digital and omni-channel delivery.
Which begs the question what can be done to improve loyalty and indeed change long held perceptions of insurance products as the ultimate grudge purchase.
To look at this topic in more detail Post in association with MarkLogic would like to invite you to watch a live interactive webinar which will look at how better data management at the underwriting stage, can only benefit in terms of how claims are handled and customers are treated.
Among the questions we will seek to address are:
– How can new technologies be integrated into underwriting functions to get the best result?
– How do you manage the transition between traditional underwriting and data led underwriting?
– What cultural shift is needed and do you recruit news staff or upskill existing personnel?
– How do you break down any barriers to change?
– What does good look like; and how long should it take to get there?